Details on Da Party Bus Excursion for Cruise Ship Passengers:
“Da Party Bus” Excursion offers our guests the perfect combination of nature, culture, and beach island fun. According to our customers, this is not a normal island tour; this is the ultimate family adventure and party experience.
Our objective is to give visitors an unforgettable experience consisting of a panoramic island tour to significant spots on the Dutch and French sides of the island while having serious fun in a safe and controlled environment.
Guests will tour on a traditional school bus transformed into an artistic explosion bursting with festive colors to set you in the mood for a true island party experience. A traditional St. Maarten house has been built at the back of the bus to bring our guests closer to our culture. The windows of the bus were removed for sightseeing and to give a virtual view while touring and enjoying the island. On Da Party Bus passengers will have a guaranteed unforgettable adventure with a hand-picked driver and entertainer who knows the island better than anyone.
Duration of tour: 4 hr.…10:00 am to 2:00 p.m.
Price: $69 for adults 18 & over; $30 for teens 13-17, $26 for Kids 5-12, FREE 4 & under. Drinks included
Itinerary: Tour starts at AC Wathey Cruise Facility and heads through Sucker Garden to the French side of the island. On this journey, you will see a few of our historical landmarks such as the Freedom Statue, Great Salt Pond, and the Border Monument as we make our way to Orient Beach.
- At Orient Beach, we will make a quick stop (10-15 minutes) before heading to the Capital of French St. Martin.
- After re-boarding the bus, the fun continues as we make our way through the village of Grand Case on route to Marigot (French Capital of St. Martin).
- In Marigot you will have 40 minutes free time to enjoy the best of French St. Martin. Here you will be able to visit Fort St. Louis which is 90 steps up a small hill overlooking Marigot and in the distance you'll be able to see the small luxury-oriented island of Anguilla. You can also use this time to do some shopping in the French boutiques or grab something to eat from the French market restaurants and pastry shops. The best local dishes can also be found in Marigot, the home of some of the island’s best local chefs.
- After boarding the bus, the party continues on the way back to the Dutch side of the Island. Before crossing the border we will pass through the village of Sandy Ground and The Lowlands, home of many wealthy and some famous people.
- After crossing the border, we enter the Cupecoy area on our way to Sunset Beach Bar.
- At Sunset Beach Bar, we stop for 1 hour. Here you can enjoy a swim while having 747s and other heavy aircraft literally fly over your head as they land at Princess Juliana International Airport. Note: Depending on conditions, at times the beach might be void of sand.
- After leaving the Sunset Beach Bar area, we then head back to the ship where we bring da party bus experience to an end.
Note: Lunch is not included in our tour price; restaurants are reasonable. No minimum age requirement to board this tour however, to consume alcohol, all persons must be 21 years or older. A minimum of 8 persons per tour is required. This excursion is not recommended for handicapped or guests with physical or medical conditions.
---Let loose while on your vacation and enjoy this trip to paradise!---
And remember: “What happens on Da Party Bus, Stays on Da Party Bus.”
LIMITED SEATING…….SO……BOOK NOW
Day or night, scheduled trip or charter, we're the folks who deliver the
most memorable partying of your St. Maarten vacation.
Make a reservation.
Page updated 11/16/2013